Thursday, July 29, 2010

Inspiration


A screen shot from the 2007 film “I’m Not There.” This is the point in time where I fell in love with projections.
I am in the process of filming shots for live projections in the ‘Limbo World’ I am creating in a studio for my film. I am interested and have been since the art class years in high school in performance artists. This “courtship dance” piece I have written channels that of a dramatic performance piece of art drawn from the themes I have presented--almost theatrical, yet intimate and modern day themes of the club scene, in terms of lights and atmosphere. Breaking up the experimentation with some familiar aesthetics.

Below is a snap shot of my projection editing --note the particular style I am going for...more info on the context of the projections and the studio set to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment